Boston, Massachusetts Here We Come!!!!

Hi James and Ali!!!!! (Okay Ali won't be there, but hey!!!! She looks so lovely next to him).


Well, well, well. Looks like Boston is nine days away. Tomorrow I start painting on the screen and getting ready to make some prints on tops of t-shirts for the Days Charity Event. I'm thinking maybe sell a couple as well as give some to the charity itself. The money that they donate goes towards Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) which I think is a wonderful cause.
I'll make some sketches and post them up later.
Then I'm going to find some great quality t-shirts to print on. I'm thinking either American Apparel or Target. (Heck, maybe even Walmart). I want some white ones as well as different girly colors (pink, purple, cerulean, lime green). We all know that mostly women watch soap operas. Not to be stereotypical. I'm just looking at the facts, lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art News To Muse

Suppport Handmade At Local And Fellow Etsy Shops

A Tale Of Two Libras: A Birthday Card Post To Bestie