The Great James Scott

The drive to Niles, Ohio was four hours and twenty minutes.
But after that- confusion central.
On the website of the Scrappers Little League Game it said to go to the Subway on 5555 Eastwood Rd which turned out to be a mall. We went to the Subway there and they instructed us to go to the Subway up the street. At that location, they claimed to have given away all of their free tickets, but when I mentioned that I paid for mine already in advance, they told me about the Will Call at the stadium which was addressed at 111 Eastwood Rd. not a place I saw on the actual site.
Thankfully, it wasn't far from the mall.
We arrived at the stadium thirty minutes later, found the Will Call (yes, it was a Subway Will Call too, omg!), and stood in a very, very long line.
But I guess this pic was worth it!



I loved seeing James's awesomeness!
He was sweet, a little tired, and rushy, but I still love him very much. I mean, what lady wouldn't??? Days is lucky to have acquired such a kind, talented fellow, but they are obviously working the man way too hard.
He deserves a much needed extended holiday vacation! Poor baby. :(
This may have been visit number three for me, but I definitely plan on seeing him more and more/ Plus bringing him Nutella, Larabars, & art each time!
Yay!!! :)



After this, let's just say that things got less amusing. Hmmmm....

James throwing the first pitch in blurry faraway, bad pixelated camera vision! (Yes, I'm going to get a new one in the near distance future...)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art News To Muse

Suppport Handmade At Local And Fellow Etsy Shops

A Tale Of Two Libras: A Birthday Card Post To Bestie