UGH!

Well, I am soon to have a BFA degree in drawing, but I still don't have a job- like a real job. I haven't worked in 3 years. It really sucks because everything has just been awful since then. I've had five interviews, a non-flexible schedule, and many long hours in the studio that got in the way of paycheck opportunity.
Now I think there's a possibility for change! I'm going to throw myself out there harder (even though that rejection from Polaris Undergraduate Journal hurt a big deal!). It's time to live out my dreams and not let things pass me by in the dust!
I realize I just can't just sit here growing a beard and pot belly like a man! I'm a female gosh darn it! It's time to giddy up on the horse and put this meager talent to work! Otherwise I am going to have the worse life ever. And no creative person wants that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art News To Muse

Suppport Handmade At Local And Fellow Etsy Shops

A Tale Of Two Libras: A Birthday Card Post To Bestie