Birthday Eve

My birthday is in t-minus thirty minutes.
Though technically I did not escape the womb until 11:35 A.M.
I'm reflecting on the good things about 26. It was a rather good age for I graduated from college, received some wheels as a gift (though I still have no driver's license, lol), spent a beautiful summer in Denver house and cat sitting for a friend.....
But the hardest thing for me still is finding a great job and sticking with it. There is nothing beneficial about staying in a small town that seems to be losing thousands of employment opportunities a month, but I am determined.
It's also high time to make some brilliant work! Well, not brilliant persay, can we just say of the excellent equation. I'm writing more stories, including some shorts for I am entering a handful of writing contests. Art needs to be made for the grad school brochures are arriving and I need to be well prepared before sending off applications to my chosen destinations.
Anyways, I must say 26 was golden, but what 365 days will 27 bring me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art News To Muse

Suppport Handmade At Local And Fellow Etsy Shops

A Tale Of Two Libras: A Birthday Card Post To Bestie